Security for Industrial Spaces
Covering the span of the UK, SPARTAN Elite has and continues to provide security services protecting industry and commerce.
Our distinguished Client base trusts us to enhance their business creating a safer working environment as well as protecting vulnerable areas of their business.
Continuity of business is a considerable worry to senior executives as well as smaller businesses. Business interruption whether involved in the manufacturing of key components, stand alone unique products or the warehousing of stock carry insurance policies to assist against unwanted elements. However; insurance claims take time to complete and without effective cover protecting key or irreplaceable machinery, continuity of business cannot be maintained. Many service contracts also have penalty clauses for failure to provide components, information or products on time.
The security environment has changed significantly over the last few years where businesses are taking a more proactive view of staff safety, buildings safety and continuity of trading.
There are many case studies and ongoing cases where industrial units have been targeted by an organised criminal element that are practised, determined and carefree. Instillation of CCTV especially systems that are not actively monitored is of little deterrence to organised crime.
SPARTAN Elite takes a proactive view of this. With our relations within Policing, local community support groups, Parish councils and Chambers of Commerce we maintain active relationships within communities as well as providing unparalleled security services.
Whether an industrial estate, industrial unit, production units and warehouses we take a robust approach being proactive in supporting safety as well as trading continuity.
Dependent on the scale of the business we will work with your health and safety policies or designated staff. We will gain an understanding of your needs or concerns and whether the business has internal issues through staff depreciation or if there has been an upturn in criminal trends within the area.
Therefore our appearance is as visual or as discrete as you require. We supply our uniforms or you may wish to provide us with your company colours or fatigues.
Dependent of your needs and your existing security measures, we can provide the following using highly qualified and competent and resourceful staff.
Some examples include:
- We can establish an operations area or room. This can be at reception or in a separate nominated area or external building.
- Check and sign in all visitors, employees and contract staff.
- Providing weekly reports to the operations manager or nominated person.
- Undertaking regular internal and external patrols
- CCTV monitoring by licensed CCTV Operators
- CCTV installation as well as providing bespoke technical security hardware
- Actively working with your search policy for employees and vehicles – If such a policy is in practice
- Sign vehicles in and out including monitoring of your own transport leaving the factory or unit on time
- Providing a locking and unlocking service for all gates, offices, outbuildings and areas of high net worth
- Setting alarm systems and operating an alarm response service
- The wearing of body cameras subject to management request
- Providing a roving patrolling service with trained K9 units
SPARTAN Elite only supplies licensed security operatives. They are free of criminal convictions and are fluent in our codes of conduct and safety policies. We also provide our clients with confidentiality agreements.
SPARTAN Elite is a specialist security organisation with the majority of our services defined in security regulations at Level 3. Throughout our website you will see the value we provide to the business and private sector. Therefore we are qualified to provide and take proactive steps in providing higher tier services when requested. A few of those examples include:
- Personal Protection and residential protection for senior management and their families
- Asset Protection and transportation services
- Secure document transportation
- Private Investigation Services including providing undercover operatives to obtain evidence for presentation to management, an employment tribunal, a court or law enforcement. Such services are within compliance with current law and effective if there is a problem with staff theft.
You may already have risk analysis plans in place or require assistance with them? Our risk experts can help you with your security plans from hardware evidence gathering equipment and cameras to physical security measures with security operatives.
Why choose us?
Examples of some of our Client base are within the footer of this website and there is a separate page displaying some of our testimonials of service. However; the majority of the work that we undertake is confidential.
SPARTAN Elite is committed to providing excellence in service without compromise, often exceeding what are mandatory provisions within security law.
If you have any concerns regarding your factory, warehouse or storage facility please contact us in complete confidence at email@example.com or +44 203 888 20 20