Every hotel brand prioritizes safety and comfort for their guests but at the same time they ensuring a safe working environment for their employees and contractors.
SPARTAN provides complete hotel security solutions to meet the above criteria.
Firstly, hotels that feel the need of having security arrangements in place or they want to upgrade their current security, need to get in touch with us and to arrange an official meeting to discuss and finalise a complete security plan.
- Welcoming the guests and visitors in the main entrance
- Monitor the front entrance of the Hotel, especially the hours that only guests are allowed to enter the premises
- Dealing with emergencies
- Handling in a professional manner issues when Hotel’s staff and management is getting verbally abused/harassed
- Regular floor walks to ensure that there are no noisy rooms and to check fire exits/stairs
- Not allowing intoxicated individuals or groups to enter the premises
- Establish a control room to monitor the CCTV by licensed CCTV security operators
- Radio communication system between SPARTAN’s team and Hotel’s Duty Manager
- Covert operations
- Strict dress code according to Hotel’s management preferences with the security licence clearly visible at all times and an HD body camera for the collation of evidence
For VIP guests and special occasions such as private events, art exhibitions, weddings, Christmas parties and functions, we engage licensed close protection operators for the provision of specialist services in accordance with hotel’s management.
Our Hotel Security Officers are thoroughly screened, licensed and fully compliant with the code of practise BS7858:2019 of the British Standards Institution.
To discuss your hotel’s security requirements, please get in touch with our team of experts.